Emerging Trends in Chemical Engineering (ETCE) The Journal invites contributions of novel fundamental research in the field of Chemical engineering. The journal publishes original research articles and rapid communications covering all areas of Chemical Engineering.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Interfacial, Electrochemical Phenomena
- Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer
- Materials, Synthesis, and Processing
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Plant Design & Process Design
- Energy and Environmental Engineering
- Reactors and Reaction Kinetics
- Separation Processes, Thermodynamics
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.