19th August 2021
India's largest Chemistry & Chemical Article Writing Competition
The Center of Chemistry & Chemical Excellence (CCCE) is organising India's Largest Chemical Article Writing Competition on the following multiple indicative chemical topics:
1. Modern Chemistry & Chemical Technology; 2. Polymer & Composites; 3. Materials & Metallurgical Engineering; 4. Catalyst & Catalysis; 5. Petroleum Engineering & Technology; 6. Thin Films, Coating Science Technology, and Application; 7. Emerging Trends in chemical engineering; 8. Water Pollution & Purification Research; 9. Chemical Engineering and Processing; 10. Renewable Energy and its Commercialization; 11. Composite Materials and Matrices; 12. Prevention and Control of Industrial Pollution; 13. Chemical Separation Technology; 14. Polymer Science and Engineering; 15. Chemical Synthesis and Chemical Reactions; 16. Chemical and Molecular Engineering; 17. Green Chemistry; 18. Chem-informatics Research; 19. Analytical and Applied Chemistry; 20. Thermodynamics and Chemical Kinetics; 21. Photochemistry; 22. Agrochemistry; 23. Environmental Chemistry; 24. Energetic Materials; 25. Metallurgy and Alloys.
The Center of Chemistry & Chemical Excellence (CCCE) serves the worldwide academic communities and contributes to the progress and application of science, by delivering superior scientific publications and scientific information solution provider that enable advancement in scientific research.
The Advisory board members-
- Dr. Shailendra Tripathi, Principal & Scientist, Upstream & Wax Rheology Division, CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum, Uttarakhand, India
- Dr. Manikandan Vai, Principal, PSN College of Engineering & Technology, Tamil Nadu, India
- Dr. C. M. Narayanan, Retired Professor, National Institute of Technology, West Bengal, India
- Dr. Prakash Samnani, Professor, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat, India
- Dr. Srinivasa C.V, Professor, G. M. I. T. Davangere, Karnataka, India
- Dr. A.V. Raghu, Professor, JAIN- Deemed to be University, Karnataka, India
- Dr. A.O. Surendranathan, Professor, National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India
- Dr. Asim Ahmed, Professor, Teerthankar Mahavir University, India
- Dr. Sandeep Rai, Head, R & D Latex Jubilant Agri & Consumer Products Limited, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India
- Dr. Ajay Singh, Professor & Principal, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, India
- Dr. Ho Soon Min, Professor, INTI International University , Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Dr. Vidyavathi A. Shastry, Professor & H.O.D., Department of chemistry in SEA college of engineering and technology , Bangalore, India
- Dr. Massoud Kaykhaii, Professor, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zohedan, Iran
The competition provides a platform for chemistry and chemical professionals to express their unique work. The key objective of this competition is to evolve a sense of zest towards chemical research and provide a platform to demonstrate the skills in a way that is thoughtful to the chemistry and chemical fraternity. All participants will get the Publication Opportunities, e- Certificate, Constructive Feedback to all submitted manuscripts.
Registration has been started from 17th Aug 2021 and will continue till 25th Sep 2021. To register yourself please click on the link given below:
Center of Chemistry & Chemical Excellence (CCCE),
A-118, 1st Floor, Sector- 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India