International Journal of Agrochemistry aims to serve as a platform for the propagation of novel ideas and research in entire areas of Agricultural Chemistry. The target audience of the journal comprises both researchers and practitioners. All manuscripts go through a rigorous peer review process. It is designed to create interest among researchers in the field of Agricultural, chemical process engineering and the technologies applied in chemical composition of biochemical constituents, pesticides, fertilizers, agro-products etc. Journal targets to publish original, high quality papers that are peer-reviewed by our expert editorial team to ensure the publication of only good quality papers.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of the journal covers:
• Chemical/biochemical composition of components
• Chemistry, composition and processing of agricultural pesticides and insecticides
• Processing effects on the composition and safety of agricultural products
• Veterinary drugs
• Plant growth promoting regulators (PGPR)
• Fertilizers and other agro-chemicals, including their metabolism, toxicology and environmental issues
• Chemical processes involved in phytonutrients, aromas and flavors