International Journal of Chemical Engineering and Processing publishes an original research article that comprehensively deals with the fundamentals of chemical engineering and processing, it also focuses on the editorial reviews covering recent trends in chemical engineering. Both theoretical and experimental papers are welcome all, these papers are peer-reviewed by experts and only high impact papers are published. Journal also publishes proceedings that are influential to the scientific community.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of the journal covers:
• Equipment & plant miniaturization,
• Alternative energy conversion & transport mechanisms,
• Structured environments
• Intensified plant operation.
• Numerical Methods
• Chemical Reaction Engineering
• Mechanics of Granular Materials
• Modeling in Chemical Engineering
• Polymer Science and Engineering
• Modern Instrumental Analysis
• Process Controlling
• Colloidal and Interfacial Science
• Biochemical Engineering
• Molecular Dynamics and Chemical Kinetics
• System Engineering
• Chemical Modeling