International Journal of Energetic Materials is a peer-reviewed journal that establishes an international forum for all aspects of energetic materials. Journal focuses on the emerging trends in the field of propellants, thermal protection material, and detonation. The international journal of energetic material publishes good quality original research articles and review papers.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of the Journal covers:
• Pyrotechnic compositions
• Rocket and Missile Propellants
• synthesis and sensitivity of energetic materials
• Molecular orbital calculations
• Thermal decomposition and hazards testing
• Detonation and/or Deflagration Processes
• Rocket Thermal Protection Materials
• Combustion of Energetic Materials
• Munitions Use and Demilitarization