International Journal of Metallurgy and Alloys concerns with the recent advances in the metallurgical science and different types of metallurgy processes. The journal is determined to give its readers a concise reading material with good amount resource that is essential for the developing technology and ongoing research.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of the Journal covers:
• Properties of Metal.
• Production and Purification of Metal.
• Process of Metallurgy.
• Corrosion and Resistance of Materials.
• Structure and Physical Properties of Materials.
• Mine Safety and Protection of Mines.
• Mining Process.
• Steel Production and Process.
• Properties of Alloy.
• Metallurgical Engineering.