International Journal of Renewable Energy and its Commercialization is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes recent advancement in renewable energy and its utilization. The main focus of the journal is to create a more sustainable world and spread knowledge of the same journal considers article that are of high standard and good quality and which have never been published anywhere.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of the journal covers:
• Solar energy, Solar power, and Solar thermal energy
• Hydroelectricity and Hydropower
• Biofuel and Sustainable biofuel
• Geothermal energy
• Biomass Conversion
• Wind Energy Technology
• Ocean Thermal Energies
• Socio-economic and Energy Management
• Climate change and global warming
• Renewable energy industry
• Nuclear power
• Mechanical and thermal energy