Journal of Catalyst & Catalysis (JoCC) Publishes original research articles and review articles related to all aspects of catalysts.This Journal provides indispensable source of information for chemist in Industrial and academic fields
Focus and Scope Covers
- Catalysis, Catalyst, Reagents
- Inhibitors, Poisons and Promoters
- Mechanism Action of Catalyst
- Inorganic Solids and Metal Complexes
- Statistical Evaluations of Catalyst
- Adsorption, Process Technology with Catalysis
- Computational Catalysis
- Bio Catalytic Transformation
The Journal is multidisciplinary focusing on all science and technology aspects of catalysis.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.