International Journal of Photochemistry is an internal peer-reviewed journal that is concerned with providing a platform to publish research in no time. All articles published here are peer-reviewed. Blue light systems, etiolated and de-etiolated growth patterns of plants, blue light photoreceptors, and phytochromobilin are a few topics that fall under this journal.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of the journal cover:
• Photoelectrochemical cell
• Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences
• Photochemistry and Photobiology
• Photochemical logic gate
• Photoreceptor systems in plants
• Blue light systems
• Etiolated and De-etiolated growth pattern of Plants
• Blue light photoreceptors
• Photomorphogenetic mutants
• Chloroplast Development