International Journal of Green Chemistry
IJGC It publishes Research /Review /Short articles dealing with remediation, phytoremediation, phyto-stabilization and environmental engineering science.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Journal DOI No.
Journal TOC, Google Scholar
IJGC is Hybrid open access journal. There is zero cost for subscription based publication and minimal cost for open access.
Quality Peer Review
Objective and In-Depth review from more that 2 editors
15 working days to first decision and quick hands on author support
ISSN and Impact Factor
Internal Management System
In House software to maintain the records of articles, authors, institutes and editors.
Focus & Scope
IJGC covers broad areas of environmental engineering science which includes following major topics:
- The development of environmentally improved routes, synthetic methods and processes to important products
- Methodologies and tools for measuring environmental impact and application to real world examples.
- The use of biotechnology alternatives to chemistry-based solutions.
- The use of sustainable resources.• Characterisation of natural and affected environments.
- Chemical aspects of renewable energy.
- Behaviour, prevention, treatment and control of mineral, organic and radioactive pollutants.
- Interfacial studies involving media such as soil, sediment, water, air, organism, and food.
- Green chemistry, environmentally friendly synthetic pathways, and alternative fuels’.
- Environmental analytical chemistry, biomolecular tools and tracers e.g. stable isotopes.•
- Environmental processes and modeling.• Environmental technologies, remediation and control.
- The application of innovative technology to establish industrial procedures.•
- Environmental technologies, remediation and control.
Readership: Graduates, Postgraduates, Research Scholars
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of the quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars, and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Peer Reviewed Policy
Publisher: JournalsPub, Dhruv Info Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Discover Our Latest Articles
IJGC has editors from all over the globe. To know more about renowned members of our editorial team, click the button.
Do You Want To Publish Your Research?
Click below to get register yourself in International Journal of Chemical Engineering & Processing or send your manuscript at email@example.com