Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology and Application (JoTCSTA) Publishes Review /Research articles and attempts to bring out latest cutting –edge technologies in the field of coating technology, Subject areas suitable for publication include ,but are not limited to the following fields
Focus and Scope Covers
- Biomaterials, colloid and surface chemistry
- Adhesion, contact mechanics and Coatings Technology
- Friction and wear, including mechanisms, modeling, characterization, measurement and testing
- lubricants and Lubrication technology and applicarion
- Coatings and surface treatments and Surface integrity
- Tribology of composite materials: metallic, polymeric and ceramic and Tribological applications
- Surface modifications, including surface cladding, cutting, polishing and grinding
- material science, manufacturing , foundry, welding, joining, composites manufacturing
- thermal and plasma spraying, thermo-chemical treatment,
- Plating, sol-gel coating, anodization, plasma electrolytic oxidation, etc., but excluding painting.
- Corrosion, friction performance and wear resistance
- Surfaces, Interfaces, Thin Films, Corrosion and Coatings
- Electroless and Friction based coating, Coatings for biological applications and High temperature applications
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.