Why You Need This Product
CCCE offers a wide range of journals that focuses core areas of research and publishes 25 national and International journals under STM Journals and Journals PUB covering almost all the topic included in them. One can subscribe our printed journals which will be delivered to you by mail or one can also subscribe our online journals that can be accessed from anywhere. A non-subscriber can also purchase a single article from the bouquet of articles through payment of charges applicable for single article.
Subscribers can have access to core areas of journals and can subscribe as any number of journals that they found suitable, they can either subscribe either a printed copy of the journal or online or they can opt for a combination of both.
Registered subscribers: Institutional, Industrial or Individual
One can subscribe the journal of their choice in either a printed copy, online or both. In an online subscription the one gets access to a PDF version of the journal and if one opts for printed version they will receive a single copy of the journal, however they may ask for multiple copies of the same issue of the journal; standard charges will be applicable for those.
Individuals who do not wish to register with us but want to purchase a single article from a specific journal can do so by purchasing the article online for that standard charge will be applicable.
The Feature Highlights
CCCE offers an option of easy Journal Subscription for our international clients .
- The subscription charges are for the print edition of the journal and are not linked to online access which is offered free of cost to the Indian subscribers
- Subscription must be prepaid. Orders will be processed only upon the realization of full subscription amount
- Subscription rates for CCCE Journals are reviewed yearly and come into effect on 1st January for that year corresponding January to December subscription
- The right to amend/change access and subscription policies rests with STM Journals and JournalsPUB
- Indian Libraries/Institutes are required to place the order on the letter head of the institute
- Change of address of dispatch should be intimated to CCCE at least 2 months prior to the dispatch schedule as per the frequency by mentioning subscriber id and the subscription id
- CCCE if required can merge the issues of journals and provide the merged issue to the subscribers
- If due to any reason a journal ceases its publication during the period of subscription, subscriber is given an option to select any other journal at no additional cost. Subscriber may also claim a refund for the said journal only
- It is presumed by Consortium eLearning Network (P) Ltd, India, publisher of STM Journals and Dhruv info System Pvt Ltd, India, publisher of JournalsPUB that the subscriber has viewed the public document available on CCCE website and they fully abide by its terms & conditions
- To subscribe, please contact us at: [email protected]
- Mode of Payment: At par cheque, Demand draft, and RTGS (payment to be made in favor of Consortium E-Learning Network. Pvt. Ltd., payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
- Once the order is processed, fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Rates and conditions are subject to changes and at the time of receipt of an order the latest rates and conditions are applicable.
- Rates outside India will include speed delivery charges.
Lost Issue Claims
Please note the following when applying for lost or missing issues
- Claims for print copies lost will be honored only after 45 days of the dispatch date and before publication of the next issue as per the frequency.
- Tracking id for the speed post will be provided to all our subscribers and the claims for the missing Journals will be entertained only with the proofs which will be verified at both the ends.
- Claims filed due to incomplete address or no prior notice of change of address will not be honored.
- Requests for refund will not be entertained.
Online Access Policy
Online access will be activated within 72 hours of receipt of the payment (working days), subject to receipt of correct information on user details/Static IP address of the subscriber.
The access will be blocked:
- If the user requests for the same and furnishes valid reasons for blocking.
- Due to technical issue.
- Misuse of the access rights as per the access policy.
Any publication (Special Issues/Proceeding) uploaded to the same subject category, during the given subscription period can be accessed without paying any additional charges.
In order to provide maximum citation and wide publicity to the authors work, STM Journals also have Open Access Policy. Authors who would like to get their work open access can opt for Optional Open Access Publication at a nominal cost as follows:
India, SARC and African Countries: INR 2500 or 100 USD including print copy of the Journal.
Other Countries: USD 200 including print copy of the Journal.
All the legal disputes are subjected to Delhi, India Jurisdiction only.